At the occasion of the Global Day of Action, a series of actions were held across France: the Association Française de Réduction des Risques held a picnic for peace on the Champ de Mars in Paris; Bus 31/32 gathered activists on Marseilles’ Vieux Port; in Montpellier, activists met in front of the Tribunal de Grande Instance; in Nantes, activists gathered in front of the Palais de Justice; in Lille, a gathering was held at the Place de la Republique; in Toulouse forums took place on 26th June at “l’Espace des diversités et de la laïcité”, and on 27th June at “Place Wilson”, gathering experts, lawyers, visitors from Portugal, Spain etc. In Rennes, Orange Bleue organised a gathering on Place des Lices with photos, stands, a picnic and other activities. And finally, in Tours a gathering and solidarity picnic was held at La Place J. Jaures and the courthouse.
Video clips in Toulouse:
Video Clip on Solidays Festival:
- Challenges: “Il n’y a pas de société sans drogue”, mais “il faut poursuivre la lutte”
- Charente Libre: Vendredi, journée de lutte contre la drogue ou de soutien aux usagers?
- Council of Europe: President calls for better drug policies that prioritise public health
- La Parisienne: “Il n’y a pas de société sans drogue”, mais “il faut poursuivre la lutte”
- Le Monde Blog: La guerre aux euphorisant légaux (legal high) en Grande Bretagne ou l’impossible marché régulé
- Pompidou Group: Is drug policy a choice between a rat cage and a rat paradise?